Have you read about the marriage supper of the Lamb?

What do you think its going to be like?

I was just studying it in bible study i cant wait its going to be great :)

What do you think about it :)

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I just looked up Rev. 19 in my Jon Courson commentary so I could think about it. There is this huge article in there about how the Jewish betrothal and wedding customs are symbolic of this wedding feast. As believers we are right now betrothed to Him. He says that although the bride didn't know the exact day of her wedding, she would be waiting for him to complete their future home. Jesus says, "I go and prepare a place for you." On the day of the wedding the groom and his friends would walk through the streets with trumpets blaring. When the bride hears the trumpets she runs out to meet her husband.

Jesus is coming for us (Mark 13:32). We don't know the day or hour, but we do know the season (1 Thes. 5:1)We should ready ourselves for the day we hear the trumpet (1 Thes. 4:16), before we are caught up to meet the Lord, not in the streets but in the air (1 Thes. 4:17).

: )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 11:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My soul cries out...HALLILUJAH...praise GOD for saving me!!!
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 8:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Better to feed the lamb than eat it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Anon, Jesus is the lamb. No one is eating lamb.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• idk..i've never thought about it in the literal sense, as a meal you sit down to enjoy with your friends/family. i guess as long as i'm included...as the old hymn sings ''it is well!" in other words, it'll be the bombdiggity, whatever it happens to be!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• A long time ago! I would be lucky if I recalled any of it now.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It will be a glorious day...for the Bride of Christ! I look forward to spending eternity with my Bridegroom!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• one big family reunion in Heaven where everyone will see everyone they want to and it going on for eternity
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It is going to be the best day in the whole world!!! I always picture a really long table and everything is glowing white.

Wow. I can't wait. Thanks for bringing this up my friend.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 11:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009