Are Women Getting Dumber?

I read this post today and I recommend it to other women.
http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1514267/Are_Women_Getting_Dumber

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think as always a post isn't going to please everyone,but,this one had to please most,too many times women are just too abused and give up,and,far as for staying for the kids sake, I don't think there's a child in the world who enjoys hearing his mother screams or seeing her bruises. This post was about abused women,not about what you liked.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i think its good but her profile name isnt that great.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• btw not all kids want the same,my mom left my dad to marry someone new and party and act like she was young again,i cried so much i just wanted my mom and dad together my mom has not stopped saying how sorry she is,she said she was so selfish and never thought of how much damage she was doing ,so sin city chick dont know much does she? but for the most part i agree except that part.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Sincitichick. I think she might be from Las Vegas, thats what I get from it.

As for the second anonym. From what I read she was going towards the parents that fight in front of their children. Did you not read it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2009