ANYBODY NEAR KADENA GATE#3 ???

Thats what we were offered a place, so (i know: good luck to me!) is not what i expected neither the area we needed, since is gonna be a 30 min s drive to my husband to work but at least i have a nice and big playground for my daughter right next door, if anybody lives near to where we are gonna be please let me know i got my license but i have no car yet plus im not really familiar to anything yet, i should be moving there next week (if not before) and we are gonna need help knowing the area and most important have my daughter play with other kids. The place is called Odonnell Gardens or something like that....

chixgbk

Asked by chixgbk at 8:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no i live near kadena gate #2
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• have no idea where this is .......?????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I'm guessing it is a military base? We're Army, so I've never heard of it. Sorry the drive is going to be so long for your husband, though.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Here is a link for you though......

http://www.kadena.af.mil/          good luck...

Im not in the military, but perhaps your husbands friends or boss may know of some one that can help...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I live out Gate 3, but I live in Chibana
    kems26

Answer by kems26 at 3:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2009