Are drivers getting more obnoxious or is it just me?

Okay. Today takes the cake. I was on a two lane street, one lane going one way and another lane going the opposite direction with solid yellow stripes down the middle. A biker was in the other lane coming toward me, so this does not affect me; except for the fact that there was a car behind the biker. As far as I know, the car behind the biker should wait behind the bike until it is clear for him to go around the biker. Not this time, I almost got into a head on collision because the car behind the biker was trying to go around the biker in my lane with me driving there!!!! Some drivers are so obnoxious and impatient!!! What is your obnoxious driver story???

arieslivinlife

Asked by arieslivinlife at 9:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Travel

• We live by an outlet mall and they just redid the median. If you come out the one exit you are supposed to fallow it around to another street to get back the other way. They did it so people would just go through the parking lot out the other exit. People are still to lazy though. I have been almost hit so many times its rediculous from people doing a u turn over a quadruple yellow line. At the top of that street is a 4 lane stop. 1 lane for turning to the inside 1 for the middle turn and 1 to go straight or turn to get on the highway. The highway is clearly marked and people still get in that lane, turn and STOP in front of traffic to get either into the lane realizing they need to get on the highway or to get off because they dont need to get on the highway. People just dont care anymore and its sad.
    mommyin07n08

Answer by mommyin07n08 at 10:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Didnt have enough room for this one

I got hit when my dd was 2 months old going down a one way street. It was 2 lanes and the lady that hit me (who was from there and I was not) decided she needed to get in a parking lot. She claimed to have not known the street was a 1 way and when she saw no car coming turned without looking behind her. I was not in her blind spot either.
    mommyin07n08

Answer by mommyin07n08 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2009