pregnancy symptoms after a miscarriage.........anybody had them

okay i had a miscarriage on the 25 of july and i became officially "not pregnant" on the 3rd of august. now my breast are tender, i'm having nausea, and stong sense of smell. could this be my body getting back to normal or could i be pregnant again????????

angelsmommy0721

Asked by angelsmommy0721 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe the hormones are still kickin, I think it takes a while for everything to go back to normal.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 9:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I agree, it is prob just your body adjusting. I was sick after my MC for a couple of weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• you could be pregnant again, I got pregnant right affter a misscarige befor. I know it sound like a dumb question but are you sure you misscaried? I've been reading about situations wear a woman has heavy bleeding ect and ends up not misscarying the baby, or could you have lost a twin? did you take a test/
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 9:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I had pregnancy symptoms until all of the preg hormones were gone.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 10:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• my harmones went down to a non-pregnant level. doctors had me do blood test to determine what my harmone level was.
    angelsmommy0721

Answer by angelsmommy0721 at 2:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2009