what will my child look like ??

i have green eyes and dark blond hair as my natural color
, my boyfriend has black hair and brown eyes with what color hair and eyes do you think my child will have?

ihope

Asked by ihope at 9:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Uh, I don't know...Brown maybe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• brown, logically should be hazel but probably brown
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• m and my hubby were both very pale babies...he had blonde hair and i had redish blond hair...my eyes are green his are brown, our son look like my hubbywhen he was a baby...now my huby had dark brown hair and brown eyes and i have auburn hair and green eyes....our son has blonde hair(dirty blonde) and green eyes....everyne sys h looks like me until they see his dad....i guesswhat im trying to say is your baby will look like whomever....best of luck though
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• you could go to www.makemebabies.com and upload you and your boyfriend's pictures and it will show you what your baby will look like. just somethin fun to do :)
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Is this your first baby? My guess is that your first one will look more like his dad and that the second one will look more like you. I don't know why it is but works 9 out of 10 times in my experience.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I have plain old brown hair with green eyes some days and blue eyes other days. My husband has light brown eyes and dark brown hair. My daughter has dark brown eyes and med brown hair. You will never know till they get here.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2009