How do u solve your fussy baby problems??

my son is 2 months old and very fussy... he just woke up from his nap.. been fed and diaper changed.. No colic.. just really complaining.. Don't know what to do.. How do we solve our fussy baby's problems??!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• he might be teething my sonstarted tteeth around 2 months and got hs first two teeth at 3.5 months...chack him for a fever, if he has one call his doc in the morning ad sk ifhe can have tylenol if the fever is still there...good luck and sry about the fussy baby
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• sometimes they just need to fuss.....as rough as it is on us
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• try a warm bath when he gets up, at 2 months the fussy is sometimes something just shy of pain... for mine it was ear infections, colic, or just not comfortable.... you can try infant massage, I use grape seed oil, you might journal daily on his activities to see if you can find a behavior our an activity that triggers his fussy times... good luck, get some support if you need it...
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 10:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• What works best for me is just to take my daughter into a different room, or for a car ride, or a walk....basically just change of scenery seems to calm her down most of the time. She's also two months. She likes baths too but I've never tried that when she's fussy....Take him outside for a few minutes or something....good luck!!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2009