baby shower

is it okay to throw ur own baby shower or does it have to be organised by family and friends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• who cares! do what you want chic
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I organized with my mom
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It is not considered appropriate to throw your own shower. Let your family or friends do it for you! I did see some suggestions last week for someone who wasn't having a baby shower. You could throw a party announcing the sex of your baby! People will probably bring gifts - everyone loves to buy stuff for a new baby!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Why bother? Just call people and tell themwhat you want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• If you feel like it! Please Do. That's if you know your Family & they won't be mean & say cruel things to you! I never had one! Which hurt! I was A Stolen Baby. So I had No Family! All my life No family! I never ever had A Baby shower either!! I was the only one from my Sisters in laws & all my Friends that didn't have one! And I really needed one! But that's just how it goes.. for me. I hope you have one! I think everyone needs & Deserves one! Most of all. Have A Smooth Easy Delivery... And that most Beautiful Perfect Baby!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• its just with my religion and culture baby showers aren't really a happening thing and usually everyone come with presents after the baby is born....so that's why i was thinking of having one organised myself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2009