In your opinion what is the more fun sex to raise?

Since I've been pregnant everyone has had their own view on the matter. I'd never even thought about which would be more fun to raise until my little sisters best friends Mom was like "Oh you're having a boy! theyre so much more fun than girls." She has 2 boys and 2 girls. Since then everyone has said something similar about their own experience raising their kids.... So Which sex did you have more fun raising boy or girl? Maybe they were equally as fun?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your question doesn't make sense. Are you trying to ask "Which sex is more fun to raise?"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It makes sense. Didn't you read it???? Jeesh!!

I'm partial to boys, but I don't have girls. I do have nieces, and they are full of drama and cry and whine way more than my boys ever did. So I'm going to say boys are more fun! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My daughter is only 10 months old, but she's alot whinier than my son was at that age. My son is 8 and he's whiny now.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I only have a girl, so I don't know anything about raising boys. I love dressing up my little cutie! I also like having a special "girly" bond with her. But, when I was pregnant, I really wanted a boy. I'm very thankful for my baby girl.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• twin boysThe joys of boys! I have two, so I'm partial. Unlike my nieces, they don't know a thing about playing quietly! LOL! And I'm lucky to have nieces and goddaughters when I want a girly moment. The best thing about boys: they don't become teenage girls! However, this means I'll be alone in my retirement community; women take care of their mommas! But I'm enjoying them now...

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 12:27 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I had a LOT of fun growing up with younger brothers until I was 11 years old (a tragedy tore our family apart). I was the only girl in the family and my brothers were my best friends. We did everything together and our imaginations went wild! In fact, after we watched a Superman movie we found some old coal in our yard near the house (it was an old house with a coal chute) so we dug holes and buried some coal and swore we would dig them up in 100 years to get our diamonds...lol.
    I gave birth to all girls and they were a ton of fun to raise! I never raised them to think of things as 'girl' stuff or 'boy' stuff - they did everything and they learned a lot.
    I think either gender is great and fun to raise, but when they hit puberty, WATCH OUT! It won't matter which gender they are - you will be in for a world of change....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:55 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I have 2 boys and 2 girls and I dont think either one is "more fun" per se, but it depends on the childs personality. I think boys are much easier and less time consuming, but dressing up girls and putting bows in their hair is very fun. THe problem with girls is when they get to be about 10, they become possessed by aliens and they are mouthy, emotional, rude and you never know whats wrong, then just when you think youve figured it out...theyre over it. ITs so weird. Boys dont do that, as far as I have experienced. Boys are simple. Put some shorts and a t on them and give them a frog to play with and theyre good for awhile...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:15 AM on Aug. 19, 2009