How did/ do you feel being pregnant and gaining weight?

How much weight did you really gain? I gained like 25 lbs. :( I am 9 months though, and I am crossing fingers that I will loose like 35 :) I gained weght though before I got pregnant. So I feel really self conscious and can't wait to loose it!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 10:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I feel self conscious too. I had just lost 70lbs then found out I was pregnant. Watching the weight come back is reaaaaaalllllllllllly hard
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Well i weighed 125 before i got pregnant....im nine months...and i weigh 160.
    The docters told me it was perfectly fine...but i feel likt it is sooo much weight.
    But I also know its baby pluss placenta, pluss amniotice fliud,pluss a ton of other things!
    So in the end...you should be able to lose it easily..every woman is going to be self concious about there weight...but you have to think...we are gaining wait becouse we are carrying a 6.5 lbs baby and we can lose it just as easily...apposed to those who gain weight becouse they dont take care of themselves and choose not to do anything about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I was 128 before I had my first, I got prego again a month and a half later and weighed 205 before my second was born.. I was depressed and felt awful.. the doctor never said anything about my weight gain but I don't feel it was right or healthy to put on that much weight. And I wish I would have watched my diet better... now i'm 2 months prego with my third 8 years later and I wiegh 145-150..... I am so scared about the weight gain and am going to talk to with my doctor about not gaining unnecessary weight...
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 11:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2009