How did you loose your baby fat from being pregnant?

I hope to loose weight, I heard u do from breastfeeding, plus after birth u will loose from being sick, from the placenta, not eating as much, working out. I just want some advice!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 10:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when you find out let me know
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i dont know but i have been working out and its so hard
    Yesika951

Answer by Yesika951 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I was back to my size a month after my girls were born...we do A LOT of walking. Take walks, park a little further from the store, don't avoid using the stairs oh and eat healthy! Can't walk and walk while munching a big mac!! Well you could..but it probably wouldn't work!
    minimommy816

Answer by minimommy816 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I think I'm an oddity... or at least this is what I've been told. I was back at my pre-preggo weight within days with my DD (after all the swelling went down) and back in normal clothes in a few weeks. With this baby the dr is guessing I'll leave the hospital at my pre-preggo weight or possibly lower... I'm average... I just don't gain a lot with my pregnancies. Of course, I pay close attention to what I eat and try to stay active when possible while pregnant...

It depends on the person I think. Nursing does help, it's a work out for your body. And while nursing it is important that you eat healthy, so that helps too! :)
    nattabugsmommy

Answer by nattabugsmommy at 10:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I breastfed, resumed exercising when my baby was two weeks old, ate healthy.

I gained 24 pounds when I was pregnant and was back in my prepregnancy clothes in about 5 weeks.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I dont know mine just drops off on its own.
    randmmom05

Answer by randmmom05 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I lost all my baby weight by brestfeeding. I lost the weight in a month. My stomach was still a little lose so i did sit ups. My dr. said situps are good for making your stomach tighter. Plus eating healthy foods helps.

Some people say its hard to lose the baby weight but, for me it was easy. Good luck.
    Bless2haveU

Answer by Bless2haveU at 11:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2009