Did you cry when you saw your newborn for the first time?

I think I might.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 10:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Absolutely!!!! Are you kidding me? lol
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• yesssssss its something you love as soon as you see it
    Yesika951

Answer by Yesika951 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• No I did not....with either of my children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• yes even b4 I saw my son I was crying when I heard him cry for the first time.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i started crying half way through pushing bc i was so overwhelmed with emotion. i did not expect it to be that amazing. i wish i could give birth every year lmao. minus having 200 children and being pregnant my whole life, its just the MOST exciting thrilling amazing time i have ever had in my life. i had a great labor process/nurse that helped. and when i seen my son that was it, i was a mess of tears.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 12:01 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I stared at her for a while. I was amazed. The feeling I had when she was put on my chest was incredible. I just kept looking at her while she looked at me. I kept my eyes on her while they took her to get wiped off and wrapped up. She didn't like it and started crying. So I started crying til I got her back.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:04 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• oh man...like a BABY. i just couldnt believe that i was a mommy now.and finally getting to hold my baby girl...so amazing. i couldnt help but cry
    loves_her_baby

Answer by loves_her_baby at 1:09 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Awww it brings tears to My eyes, and My baby isn't even here yet!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:46 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Oh, yes, but I was having an emergency c-section I was totally unprepared for, so I was a sobbing mess anyway.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:55 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I most definately did. I had to have an emergency c-section that was such a serious emergency that I had to be put to sleep. I didn't get to see her until she was 20 hours old and she was hooked up to all her tubes and things and in her transport isolette, ready to get on the helicopter to go to the NICU in St. Louis. (She had sezuires due to brain damage caused by oxygen deprivation.) I was a total mess. I had no idea what to do with myself so i checked out of the hospital 20 hours after my C-section and followed my baby to St. Louis (300+ miles).
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 3:25 AM on Aug. 19, 2009