Did you think your baby was ugly when it was born?

That's sad, but some Mom's think that. :(

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 10:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No way, I thought mine must have been the most beautiful on the planet! ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• No my babies were the cutest babies ever!! Now when I look back at pictures they looked horrible, coneheads and all haha!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 10:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• no not at all, super cute
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• nope. i still look at his newborn pictures & think he was beautiful covered still with gunk & "cone head"
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 10:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I thought my baby was the most beautiful gift I have ever been given...a little swollen and white and awkward looking for a few very first moments, but one of a kind. Perfection :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I didn't think he was ugly, but I didn't think he was very cute right away. He was very swollen at first... but it didn't take long before I thought he was the most beautiful baby ever.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I'm not going to lie, I did with my last one. She is really cute now. I think it was because she was big. She was 9lbs 9.3 oz.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I always thought my daughter was cute from the moment she was born. My son...not so much. But he is soo cute now. Of course, I won't tell either of them that. LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i thought my daughter was the most beautiful baby ive ever seen
    gizmom529

Answer by gizmom529 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I was surprised how strong the emotions were ...i could not believe my pure state of happiness..and i honostly was surprised how cute my son looked...bc his father isn't that much of a looker...lmao..sad but true i wasn't sure and the 3D ultrasound was odd looking...my son has changed a ton but i still look back and think he was so perfect looking. i have seen some odd looking newborns/babies but my son was precious.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:59 PM on Aug. 18, 2009