Sometimes its crazy but I dont feel worthy of the wonderful boyfriend I have. I am always so scared of losing him, but he loves me and our daughter so much. He is so positive and understanding and helps me and encourages me to get out of the house and have free time. I guess sometimes it just amazes me that he really loves me! Like, I feel like its a dream...how am I so lucky? I hope it never fades. I worry about everything! I hate it! Do other moms feel like I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• get married then. whats the hold up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• YES!, give him a hug! and give him his veggies and vitamins. read the Bible 2
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• lol...we just had a baby...we wanna wait till things settle down a bit ;) but it will happen someday. I need to read the Bible more, thats one thing I wish we participated in. LOL why the veggies and Vitamins??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Probably so he lives longer. Lol. You described me completely!!! I'm married to him already and we have had our ups and downs but we stuck with it (we've only been married for a year and a half, sad I know). Another problem of mine is I can't seem to make up my mind on almost anything, I'm constantly changing my mind but I'm afraid of change.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• What are you trying to make up your mond about??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I feel the same way about my husband. It's because it's not easy finding a god man out there, and when we get one, we either drop him, or question his sincerity to death. It's like we can't believe there is a man out there willing to put up with me, but not only that, I can't tell that he truly loves me, and he is not lying like the others do. Most women don't know what to do with those feelings.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Alot of things. For one I suffer from severe depression so I think that might have to do with alot of things. I just recently started getting help for my depression but I've had it for 6 years. I wasn't the nicest person to my hubby and I had (still have) really low self esteem, I'm basically my own worst enemy. I found my hubby was looking at porn knowing my thoughts on it. He was also drifting away from me and even thought of cheating because "I was unbarable to live with because of my depression." Sometimes I feel like he deserves better and I'm not what he is looking for. While other times I love him and want to be with him forever and I'm so lucky that he is still by my side and wants to be with me forever. Another thing I change my mind about is how I'm not sure if I want another child. I have two boys and I really want a girl. Babies are alot of work and are stressful and it doesn't help my depression (cont.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• but I only have one life and I don't know if I will ever feel complete without a girl. I'm the only girl out of four kids so there is another reason. My hubby wants to stick with two but he is willing to give one more shot so I can have my girl. I don't want anymore than three kids though. If we do try again it won't be for at least another year. I'm sorry this was your question and now I'm basically giving my life story. I just feel like I'm the only crazy one and I'm all alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• sorry, no. I can't imagine having such a nice guy.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• you will some day. I didnt think I would ever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009