How to loose weight that's not needed while pregnant?

How can I still feed my baby healthy and not gain weight?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 10:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You mean like dieting while pregnant?? That's never a good idea. Eating healthy and staying active is always a good idea, and if you loose weight in the process then that's not a problem, but cutting calories or trying to loose weight on purpose is never good. Nine months isn't that long really, you can always wait until after the baby is here to diet.
    nattabugsmommy

Answer by nattabugsmommy at 10:54 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• do not diet while pregnant! you will wind up depriving your baby and yourself of vital nutrients. all you can do is excercise and eat right. as long as you do that it shouldn't be too hard to lose after the baby is born
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I'm gonna ask my doctor this same question... I gained 60 lbs during my last pregnancy 8 years ago.. not looking forward to that again. And I am still 20 lbs overweight... I just don't want to gain any UN NECESSARY weight is all. I still want to keep me and my baby healthy... I'm thinking just eating healthy foods like fruits, veggies, milk, yogurt... and cutting out sugars, pop, fast food and excercising and drinking lots of water will help....
    I know how you feel... good luck to ya
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 11:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Your baby's getting nutrition regaurdless. Start by just walking a lot.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:46 AM on Aug. 19, 2009