What did you feel like after your baby was born?

How does the belly feel? is it still firm? Loose like jello or saggy like your 80 yr old granny? Just wondering. Yikes I am kinda scared.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 10:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I felt totally energized and wanted to go home. I was literally counting the minutes until the 24 hours were up, and very nearly signed us out ama

Answer by rkoloms at 10:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• my belly was a little jello like loose and it was weird but over the next few weeks after i had him it became firm again. I was excited after i had him and i felt alot of relief!
    RomeoButtlerMOM

Answer by RomeoButtlerMOM at 11:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I def had a jello belly...was weird but didn't take long for it to firm back up.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• jello belly lol i looked at my hubby and grabed my belly and said "this is just not right!" lol my first one i was actully exahasted and sore but my second i was up within 2 hours and walking all over the hospital and counting down the minutes til i got out of there.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Yep, jello belly! Most of it will snap back in time, but it will take some work to get it back to "prebaby" condition.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:51 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• hung a little lower then normal still does, working on getting it back im 19 and it sucks having a granny belly =p, but hopefully with work things go back to some what normal, if not wear your scars proud mommy!
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 3:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I had my baby 12 weeks ago and I would say about 2 weeks ago my body finally feels like mine again. I still have an extra 10lbs on that I need to lose, but I feel like myself again. I had a c-section though, and the recovery is a lot longer....good luck!!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:50 AM on Aug. 19, 2009