My 18 month old girl wants to hold my breats all the time... how can I stop that???

She has been doing it since she was 9 months. I stopped breastfeeding at 7 months. What am I doing wrong? Does anybody else have the same experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think it is normal for kids to be curious about different body parts. My 21/2 year is pretty boobs obsessed too. She is always talking about them and asking questions. She was trying to touch them for awhile, I would just tell her that they are private and mommy's boobs and that it is not nice to touch other people's boobs and that no one should ever touch her boobs too. She laid off and is starting to grow out of the boob obsession. But when I have the baby and start breastfeeding, I'll probably have more questions to deal with.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Thank you Lilysmom2607. I will try that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2009