DOES this have pregnant written all over it?

Ok so her is what is going. my period was supposed 2 be on the 14th. I have been just spotting for like 4 days now with no crampswhat so ever and not really blood red blood but pinkish spotting. . Usually my period i get cramps a week before i start and my cramps are hit you in the gut kinda cramps. I took 2 tests. One didnt have anything when i looked at it first than i placed it on the table and than later returned and there was a plus sign for positive. than i took another one and nothing. Im gonna test early morning tommrow. but i wanna know if you have any personal experiance and turned out preggers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds similar to mine and I ended up pregnant. Good luck. Hope it's a BFP tomorrow morning. Keep me posted! :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2009