DOES this have pregnant written all over it?

Ok so her is what is going. my period was supposed 2 be on the 14th. I have been just spotting for like 4 days now with no crampswhat so ever and not really blood red blood but pinkish spotting. . Usually my period i get cramps a week before i start and my cramps are hit you in the gut kinda cramps. I took 2 tests. One didnt have anything when i looked at it first than i placed it on the table and than later returned and there was a plus sign for positive. than i took another one and nothing. Im gonna test early morning tommrow. but i wanna know if you have any personal experiance and turned out preggers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Did you ask your Magic 8 Ball?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• hmm idk, but no matter how faint that line is, its pregnant! i know from experience!
    but ive also heard there are false positives.
    if you arent regularly seeing a dr, or dont want to make a special "maybe" visit.. if i were you, ide get the digital just to be sure.
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• unfortunately there are false positives cuz i have had two in the last 1 1/5 years so try to wait and test again next week if you can't wait that long then schedule an appointment and get a blood test good luck sweetie
    NOWLIN8408

Answer by NOWLIN8408 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• omg anon you had me laughing so hard. the best thing ive heard all day. pwndddddddd
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I THINK U ARE PREGNANT...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 2:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• The only false positives are if you are taking a certain medication (most people are not). If you recently have been pregnant or a chemical pregnancy. Chemical Pregnancy mean the sperm and egg unite but don't implant. If you left the test longer than 10 minutes it could be an evap line. Good luck to you :)
    sarabear524

Answer by sarabear524 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 19, 2009