Why is it that I freaking love candy and cookies and ice cream and popcorn and anything that is bad for me?? And why is it always at night time that i want it?!?!? ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• JOIN THE CLUB IM EATING A CORN DOG RIGHT NOW LOL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Because you're bored and you have nothing else to keep you busy! Fight it girl!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Food sucks, it's all about BEER!

And I want it at night because my kids drive me nuts! I'm perfectly fine all day at work, then I get home and all hell breaks loose.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I was just asking my husband this the other night... and he said... "its because you are getting old". Which made me think... could be. I always see my grandparents with candy on them! Or mentioning sweets, or making them! So... Im dealing with the facts that.. Im getting old.
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 11:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• well ididnt fight it cuz I just ate 6 oreos! what the hell. I sewra i do good all day too then i ruin it every night! But they are soo good!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• meeee tooooooooooo. maybe i need to buy a ton of crafts to keep my mind off it.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i ate 2 pieces of cake and a bag of popcorn, i know why i do it. i've got a 3.5 yr old and a 2 month old, i barely get to pee during the day let alone eat so as soon as they pass out i'm straving and grab whatever is close and quick..
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2009