Proper fitting bra for DD's

Where can I buy a bra that will be comfy, actually cover my whole boob, and look at least a little cute? Ever since I had my daughter my breasts are just getting more huge by the day it feels like!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I love JC Penny's. I get vanity fair brand, and i have a large cut size that needs coverage. You can have someone there take measurements, as well, to help get the proper fit. Plus, they will bring you different sizes and styles for you to try without you having to leave the dressing room to search them out.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I wear a DD and the only place I can find nice fitting bras is victoria secrets the full coverage.
    Miranda123006

Answer by Miranda123006 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I agree with Miranda. I'm a 38DD and love the bras at V.S. They are sooooo comfy. Check them out!!!! (ALSO, they will size you for free. Before I went there I was wearing bras way too small)
    experiencedmoma

Answer by experiencedmoma at 11:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Go to Nordstroms or Dillards and get properly measured and fitted. Every manufacturer makes their bras differently, and the women at these two stores know what's what. They're certified(yeah, there is a certification course!) bra fit experts. They'll be able to find a bra that is the right size and shape for you. Get them to explain why they're chosing the bras they bring you. That way you'll know what to look for.

Stay away from Victoria Secret. They're notorious for incorrect sizing...had it happen to me. One of the sales girls tried to get my DDs into a C. When I showed her all the ways it didn't fit she got snotty, told me it 'looked great', and walked away. I know tons of women that have had experiences like that there. Not that all of them are bad, but it's a long shot to get someone that really knows the ins and outs of fitting(not so easy as most people think).
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Lane Bryant's Cacique line. I'm bigger than a DD and I've bought my bras there for years upon years. http://www.lanebryant.com/section/Cacique/4043.uts
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 3:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Like a previous poster said do not go to Victoria's Secret. I am not a DD, I am an F. I didn't know Vicky's only went to DD though. I went in there and even after I was sized the woman said "We can probably squeeze you into a 38DD." She proceeds to sell me not one but two, $40 38DDs. Why would I even pay $40 for one bra that doesn't fit let alone $80 for two that won't fit? I only go in there for body spray now and stay away from the sales people.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009