Who the hell do you think you are?

I'm so sick of people asking honest questions, that they could really need some insight on and someone has to tell them they are making it up or they are a troll!! How do you know? Did you track them? We come from all over the country. We all have different experiences, some may seem crazy. If you don't like the question move on! Would you feel like an ass if you found out it was real? I'm so sick of this. Some people come here for support and it really sucks when they get mean ignorant comments.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you go girl!!! ; )
    NOWLIN8408

Answer by NOWLIN8408 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Thank you for the nice example anon, this is exactly what I'm talking about...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• anytime, anytime.
    Anonymous

• Keep going, I reported you....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• blah blah blah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i COMPLETELY agree.
    i think its disgusting when someone asks an honest, serious, question for insight and an ALWAYS ANON answerer belittles them about something irrelevent or unrelated to the question.
    i jus want to tell them to get a life.
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• that is why it is a free country!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• oohhh nooo not a report! btw, butt is not a cuss word.
    Anonymous

• And I'm sick and tired of stupid posts like this. Complaining about how people judge other people. When are people going to realize that we are human and have the right to think what we want about people. Like me, I think your ridiculous for posting something like this. I'll say what I want, to who I want and if the poster doesn't like it, than they don't have to take it to heart. People ask for advice and just because the advice isn't what they want to hear they get defensive. Deal with it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Oh great mothershelpers forgot to take her meds again...what's new on the agenda today? Billy Grahm manufacturing coke?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2009