Did you see Glens Show today?

I thought it was really good and the sub did a excellent job explaining why Am- http://glennbeckclips.com/
ericans are angry? If u are not one of them,please watch?

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 11:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't understand how it is that some people don't get this.... we are doing every thing we can to keep this from being rammed down out throats. I was watching one of the other news channels today - and it seemed to me that they were all about " who do you like best, us or Fox?".... seems to me they can't convert us - so they're trying the popularity game, and what's funny is they're loosing that game too. Thank goodness for Fox. Thank God for Glenn Beck.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:12 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I don't watch the show often but it was nice to hear from a real doctor instead of someone pretending to be one in one of Obama's town hall meetings last week. Thanks for the link info.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Glenn Beck is an rich rude entertainer wilth mindless viewers. I wish he and his unhappy viewers would LEAVE the country! They are truly NOT american!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• No what did I miss? I missed him becuase he comes on when we are eating super. DH was late coming home so we did not get done in time to watch him.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:54 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• American is spelled with a capital "A".

I'm sure we learned this in grade school.

No one will be the worse when you have left the country.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I wish ignorant people who use poor grammar and don't know how to spell would LEAVE our country! They're bad for our image!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Aug. 20, 2009