Kid soaps that don't smell like bubblegum!

I can't find any shampoo/body wash for kids that don't smell like some weird fruit or candy. Anybody know of a brand that actually smells good or should I just start using adult stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• suave kids has one that is for everyday washing, it doesnt have a kiddie scent to it I dont think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• most all kis soaps smell fruity. reg. adult soap probably wont hurt your little ones skin. I use baby saop on my 3 yo- I love how it smells. and its NOT fruity. lol!
    NewTakeOnLife09

Answer by NewTakeOnLife09 at 11:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I like the Earth Mama Angel Baby wash. I use it for the kids AND for me. (I have sensitive skin.)
    AtypicalVA

Answer by AtypicalVA at 11:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i still use baby soap on mine. the suave is a great soap but way too strong a scent for me, so we just use baby soap there are scented ones if you want a nice scent. and i use johnsons conditioner for her hair b/c she needs one now.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:51 PM on Aug. 18, 2009