My husband and i are seperated and we have 2 kids together

my daughter is confused and i have to lie about where hes at,its killing me inside.he recently was coming 4 times a week and right now i told him weekends because shes getting confused,am i doin more harm than good to my daughter?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• i think she should have as much contact with her daddy as she can. the less time they spend with eachother the further away they'll be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I can totally relate to this. My ex and I split- my dd is 2 1/2 when her dad wanted a divorce. Just stay calm and cival with their dad... l let him see her w/e he wants. If he wants to be in their life dont push him away. Just keep explaining daddy loves them VERY VERY much and NOTHING is their fault. PM me if you wanna talk.
    NewTakeOnLife09

Answer by NewTakeOnLife09 at 12:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• he doesnt have a place to stay,when he sees the kids he comes to my house,and sometimes even sleeps there,This is why i decided twice a week.Shes confused my daughter.I dont know what to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yes, that would be VERY confusing. I would say to get on a set schedule that you both agree on and then tell her straight out that "Daddy doesn't live here anymore (or right now), he has his own place, so when you see Daddy you will go to his new house (or apt or whatever)" She just needs to know what to expect, because right now she has no idea.

Answer by missanc at 9:02 AM on Aug. 19, 2009