please any advised help me

Well today i had sex with my bf. And before that i had some spotting when i went to the bathroom. Then when i was done i cheked and you know when the last day of your period is light brown and red. I had a little only one wiped. Then i took a shower and i wiped again and nothing is that bad. I think im supposded to get my period taday, but i do not know whats wrong.Last month it was the same and im a heavy period.The first to the last day is really heavy.PLEASE HELP ME

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• could be due to his hormones messing with yours my fiance screwed up my cycle the first 4 months then whamo i was pregnant do yourself a favor and get a pregnancy test
    BlendedMommy009

Answer by BlendedMommy009 at 12:08 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i took one last month and it was negative
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Aug. 19, 2009