need help any advise

Well today i had sex with my bf. And before that i had some spotting when i went to the bathroom. Then when i was done i cheked and you know when the last day of your period is light brown and red. I had a little only one wiped. Then i took a shower and i wiped again and nothing is that bad. I think im supposded to get my period taday, but i do not know whats wrong.Last month it was the same and im a heavy period.The first to the last day is really heavy.PLEASE HELP ME I tested last month and it was negative and i gane alot of weight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You're probably starting your period. It is very common to have light spotting the first and last days even if it's not normal for you. I wouldn't worry. Wait a week and if it is still spotting or totally not normal for you, just take a test.
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 2:21 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Gaining too much weight can throw off your cycles. If you're not pregnant, try and get the weight down and your cycles will probably go back to normal.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:01 AM on Aug. 19, 2009