Is this just the mean tactics some liberals bite with?

personal attacks and the like, is this how they decide they won a debate?

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) has a message for her supporters in a new fundraising letter: Don't let the media do to her what they did to Sarah Palin -- "Don't let them Palinize me!"

"With Governor Palin taking a well-deserved step out of the spotlight, it appears that I may be absorbing even more of the liberals' scorn," says Bachmann. "And, I'd really appreciate your support so that I can defend myself against their attacks.

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:21 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/aug/17/george-w-bush-by-proxy-syndrome/?feat=article_top10_read

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Palin deserved the attacks. She still does. She has no clue about facts, just her stupid opinions.

I'm going to guess that Bachmann has more of a head on her shoulders.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I see your true colors shining through?
    good vs. evil
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I believe that what is happening and what is going to happen in the near future was set into motion YEARS AGO! anyone else notice that the last 4 presidents went to the same college, were members of the same secret society and all have been photographed doing masonic signs with their hands? Of course they don't want a debate, they don't care what we have to say about anything! It is their way, their rules and we have to sit down and take it or we are considered domestic terrorists. R mom? Is this you?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:42 AM on Aug. 19, 2009