Pet Peeves

Does anyone else work in a place where stupid things happen that you absolutely hate but if you tried to explain them to anyone they think you're nuts? I work in a pizza shop and we have cast iron pans and when they start to chip or whatever sometimes I get a piece stuck in my finger or something. It drives me crazy!

r_elizabeth2290

Asked by r_elizabeth2290 at 12:22 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah I work in a place where
    I actually have to work. It really drives me crazy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• no... but i absolutely can not stand to hear people eat!!! i've been known to ask people at the movie theater to chew with their mouths shut.. aargh.. just the thought makes me mad!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I have lots of pet peeves.
    When ppl put up yard sale signs then dont take them down once its done.
    When ppl dont take care of their kids outside toys & just let them sit all winter long in the snow ruining them.
    When the chicken containers at the store has juices all over it yet there is no antibacterial anywhere to be found.
    Toilet seat being left up.
    I'm kinda OCD so I have a lot of pet peeves but I'm too tired to think of other ones!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:58 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• my pet peeves mainly have to do with noises. whistling, humming, chewing, smacking, clucking, singing, etc.
    shut up already.
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 1:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I worked in a call center and all of the computers and phones were always broke. Yet, they were doing really well and remodeling and expanding.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2009