Sharp Pains in Lower Abdomen (under belly button)?

The past couple of days I've gotten these sharp pains in my lower abdomen,under my belly button.theyre not constant-just off and on...it seems like mainly when I have to use the bathroom,or when i stand up. Just wondering what these might be from? could it be "cramping"? Not to be nasty but every once in awhile I also feel a "pain" in my rectum (but i figured that was probably from the other pain i was having just shooting). just wondering if this is something to goto the dr. for or if I should just take some motrin and give it a few days to pass?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Health

• you may have a hernia.. i would see a dr.. just in case!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:30 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• It could be your kidneys. If you let a bladder infection go untreated, it develops into a UTI. It's nothing to wait on. Get to your doc ASAP.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 1:09 AM on Aug. 19, 2009