Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP! the filling of my tooth just fell out and I have no health insurance!

I live in California, and we won't get insurance until a few more weeks I think, but anyone have any suggestions? Any place I can go for cheap for a temporary fix until I get insurance?

Answer Question

Asked by Precious333 at 12:46 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Health

Level 14 (1,682 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • I don't remember what it's called, but there is something OTC you can find at most pharmacies to use as a temp. fix. I'm sorry I can't remember the name... but just ask the pharmacist.

    Answer by Laura1229 at 1:09 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.