I suffer from PMS and hormonal acne, has anyone out there found a good natural way to balance hormones and get rid of adult hormone acne?

jky1316

Asked by jky1316 at 12:59 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Health

• Are you on a pill or birth control that has estrogen? This really is a tough one. Lots of water, vitamin supplements, grape seed extract, green tea but honestly, I'd see a dermatologist if you can and see what they suggest. There might be topical ointments that you can use to help that have azelaic acid in it that helps. I've dealt with it for years. See a derm, it's your best bet.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:34 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• PMS is normally caused by iodine deficiency try some sea plant minerals! Try either of the sites www.momiswater.com or www.life-enthusiast.com. Both links are in my signature.
    daneliah

Answer by daneliah at 2:16 AM on Aug. 19, 2009