Who else wants to fart in the face of people who sit their babies on the table at a restaurant?

It's soooooo gross. Their little booty is right where people eat their FOOD. It's not cute. No matter how cute the baby is. Their butt does not belong right where my burrito will be consumed by me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• your fart is far mort deadly than a sweet little baby booty i can tell you that much,i dont care what others do,as long as its not me doing it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I have never in my life seen that, and I'm fat I eat out a lot! I see people sitting little babies in their car seats on the table but not the actual babies on the table. If you mean the car seats no it does not bug me and I would def not fart in their face lol
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• People get upset about the silliest things. Last time I checked they clean the tables after someone uses them. And actually the carseat would probably be like a million times more dirty then the baby's bottom considering most people put them on the ground, keep them sitting on their floors in the house, in and out of the car, in the shopping cart, etc. I bet the bottoms of those things are crawling with germs (as are most high chairs in restaurants). I doubt there are very many germs on a baby's bottom. Oh, and purses. The bottoms of purses are covered in germs but no one ever comments on them being set on a table...
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• You need to have someone fart in your face. I have never seen anyone sit a baby on the table and even if they did i would'nt have a problem with it. What others do has nothing tto do with me as long as there not beating or miss treating a child i don't care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• op you sound really stupid at least a baby has a thick diaper seperating their butt from the table. Your waitress leans over the table with a thin peice of fabric separating her cooch from your burrito.

'Their butt does not belong right where my burrito will be consumed by me.'

Well ummm.... duh! if it is your burrito of course it will be consumed by YOU!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I used to work as a waitress, maybe it would help you to know they require us to wipe down the tables with a bleach/water combo...?
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 3:44 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• op is just being plain out stupid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I can understand OP's shuddering of grossness about it. She probably knows that a dirty body part isn't directly in contact with the table, that the table gets washed between each customer, and that her burrito will not be physically touching the table without something protective beneath it. It is just the IDEA of KNOWING that a bumm had sat where a person eats that probably grosses her out, which I can understand.
    OP ~ Just psych your mind out that everything is clean and your food is not touching the table. Or ask the waitress to wash the table for you before you use it. Or ask to be seated at another table.
    Hope this helps everyone to understand. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:11 AM on Aug. 19, 2009