Since nobody knows where is the place im talking about...

Im editing: Is inside Camp Shields, right across the Kadena gate #3
Thats what we were offered a place, so (i know: good luck to me!) is not what i
expected neither the area we needed, since is gonna be a 30 min s drive to my husband to work but at least i have a nice and big playground for my daughter right next door, if anybody lives near to where we are gonna be please let me know i got my license but i have no car yet plus im not really familiar to anything yet, i should be moving there next week (if not before) and we are gonna need help knowing the area and most important have my daughter play with other kids. The place is called Odonnell Gardens or something like that....
Also: we are Army. Like one lady that answered my last question! thanks everybody

chixgbk

Asked by chixgbk at 2:38 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• By living on base, or at least base housing, you will find plenty of people, the temp will also starts to cool down so people and their little one, will start to go out again. I'm living off base near Cp Courtney it's 15-20 min drive from Cp Shields.
    There is several playgroups going on, on base and off base, check on yahoo group, and on www.kadenaservices.com
    Meldh

Answer by Meldh at 3:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2009