I'm seriously not liking CM forums anymore...Why can't i get just a simple answer and some support here?

I posted a serious concern here earlier this afternoon. I know there are moms of twins or even moms who have sisters with twins or brothers with twins....anyway...I posted a legitimate concern of mine and all I got was one damn smart ass troll's remark to my question.

I am really upset and normally these stupid threads don't get to me, but I am REALLY concerned about this issue and I can't believe that's the only reply i got. It was a real question, not some stupid thread with hate mongers and women trying to rip each others eyes out with slander and disdain. I had an actual CONCERN!

I'm just venting....and my kids start school in five days and I just want some damn support from somebody out here without ****** trolls invading my space.

I'm not being a whiny baby, I'm just ticked and can't believe nobody bothered to answer my question.

CinderAmethyst

Asked by CinderAmethyst at 2:39 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hope you slept well. I read your original question in hopes that I might have some helpful advice for you. Sadly I don't...as I don't have twins. However, there are groups for moms of twins. (Click on the "Groups" tab at the top of the page and click on "find groups".  I typed in "twins" in the serch box and it gave me a bunch of groups.) Perhaps you could join and ask them....those audiences are more likely to be able to offer you helpful suggestions that you're looking for. Good luck and I hope you have a better day today.

momsc

Answer by momsc at 3:09 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I bet if i had posted it under "religion and beliefs" people would have opened it up in the blink of an eye. But i guess having twins going to kindergarten is not that "exciting" for moms to respond to.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I've had some that were skipped by people, but if you post about breastfeeding, abortions, etc. Then they all flock. Some people just want something to beach about. So, what was your question earlier?
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:44 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• What was the question?
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 2:47 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Thank you for asking. It's just that I'm not having a good day, and I came on here hoping to find some answers and I get troll lady. It's annoying really, when this is a supportive site, and I'm a totally supportive person and try to help others when I can, and now i have an actual PARENTING question and nobody is around to listen because like you said they "flocked" to the "juicier" posts. Not to mention I'm sure my post got lost on page 10 of the posts.

Here's the link to my question....I purposely posted the differences between my children and my concerns about them adjusting and such...anyway....here's the link(done rambling LOL)....thanks

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/273720/Any_moms_of_twin_kindergartners_out_there_Or_moms_whove_had_twins_Kindergartners
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:52 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I'm just going to go to bed....LOL it's late here and I'm worried I may go off on a hormonal rampage....so I'm just going to say good night and hopefully someone will have something positive to say when I wake up in the morning.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:53 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Well, I went to school with plenty of sets of twins and I never noticed anything bad about them being in the same class. Eventually, you will see this, that they will grow to be their own person, they may or may not start liking the same things/people. It's not something you should purposely control though...keeping them separate. I've never hear that. I know that my kids are going to be 1 grade apart, and they have very different personalities. You have to know that you can trust them to be themselves and to work through any problems that they might have. I think that you are creating issues that aren't even there yet, if they will be there ever. Your kids aren't going to be the same IQ level, you can't always protect them from that. Your job is to be the mom that stands proudly behind each of them and pushes them and supports who they are, as individuals. Let them find that out for themselves. You can't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I just read through your post. I don't see any "troll" answers. Unless you had it deleted. I'm not sure hwat the problem is. Just becuase people aren't in your situation or reading the questions when you asked, doesn't mean anything bad about the forum. It just means no one had a suitable answer (or just a few in this case) so opted not to answer. It happens. I've post questions hwere I received no respones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Aug. 19, 2009