what do you and your so/dh/bf ? fight about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Bills if we argue over anything at all.Sometimes we argue over him being thick headed and not listening or hearing only what he wants to hear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• about him talking to woman on his phone..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• we bicker not argue....mainly about him not helping when i need him to
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• His drinking. Money because he wants me home and is very cheap unless it's something for himself. And the house work. He was off work for over a year and didn't do shit and now that he's working he thinks it should be spotless. I told him if he wants me to do more, I want to have an allowance for me to do more for me and the kids and be able to go grocery shopping without him. Besides I'm 39wks preggo and don't feel like it and don't care what he thinks LOL.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:57 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• We don't fight, we talk a lot so we don't have to fight
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:57 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• his insensitivity

Answer by admckenzie at 8:53 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• We don't fight. I've always thought that it was healthy for a relationship to fight every once in a while, but we just don't. We have very similar backgrounds and value. We are like opposite politically, so we "spar" a little bit about that, but we agreed to disagree about that a long time ago. And he's the best natured person I've ever met.

Answer by missanc at 9:04 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• The cat.. Who gets to sleep with her on who's side of the bed at night.. lol
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 10:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• His Mother
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 3:43 AM on Aug. 20, 2009