my child is out of control

crazygrammie

Asked by crazygrammie at 3:03 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Take control of him/her set rules and go by them, never give up no matter how much they scream, yell, throw fits etc. cuz once you give up they win.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• How old?
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 3:14 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• You are so right looovemybabies.

You are the boss and you need to never give up. Just keep at mommie.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:14 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Couldn't agree more raemommy!

What is out of control crazygrammie? You need to be a little more specific.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 3:27 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• first off.... were you with your child at the post office today? LOL..... that parent really needed to restrain their child! OMG!!! I have NEVER seen kids act sooooo HORRIBLE!!! This woman didnt care what her kids did.... she had one in particular... he came up to my 2 yr old son and started shaking him... then he ran to the guy behind me in line and jumped up and hit his hat off and poked him in the eye... then the child got inside the garbage can and hid... was pulling things off the shelves and such.... OMG!!! During this whole time I looked down at my two kids ages 5 and 2 and they just looked SHOCKED!!!! My daughter even said to me after we left that the boy in the post office probably ate too much sugar!!!
    The mother didnt seem to care one bit at what her kids were doing or where they even were....
    I think that if you just keep on your kids about their behavior and teach them whats right/wrong UR okay! maybe~
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 4:05 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• CONTINUED~
    this childs behavior was like one you would only see in a movie.... or so I thought!!!! WOW!!!
    My daughter was never really a pain in the rear... but Im feeling that my son who is 2 almost 3, will be quite the handful! If you find anything that works to get them to behave better let me know! :) Good luck!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 4:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2009