if you best friends with someone five to ten years ago what happened.. why not friends now

one of my old best friends just becamed a very strained relationship.. i knew her since the 7th grade.. soo i pushed the friendship even though at one point to be honest there was nothing left... but many did have many Wonderful memories so it was really hard but...people.. and Friends change..so if something happened with an old bff what was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• She became a heroine addict and couldn't see that I was there to help her, not judge her.

More often than not, people just grow apart. I take all the awesome times and memories that we had together and I keep that close to my heart. I don't worry about the why's and what it's. Life's too short for that. Some people are only meant to come into your life for a short period.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 3:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Can you re write this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• op= honey re write what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I've had one BFF for 23 years (since we were 5) She lives in IN and I'm in WI and we still talk at least once a week. Another I've had for about 12yrs and we are still close. There was one in high school that we spent almost every day together and on my 18th birthday she screwed me over and became an overnight beach. Seen her once since then recently and she was nice, but I just can't stand her.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 3:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Where @ in WI tcarter? That's my home state! GOOOO BADGERS!!!!
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 3:19 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I consider all my friends my best friends, their all best at something ;)
    I've known my oldest and closest friend who was my best friend in elementary school for 24 years. When we were elem. school and jr high we were unseperatable, we grew about during the first few years of high school, then got closer in later high school into our early 20's when we grew apart again although we always stayed in touch, got closer again in our later 20's and now in our 30's, we manage to get together about once very month or two, and talk on the phone a few times a month (more if something's going on),
    I think all friendships go through cycles, it's alright if you drift apart from a friend, if it's a real friendship you'll never lose it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I have had really good friends who moved and we werent able to keep in touch, one friend I have known for 14 years, since I was in 3rd grade, and I talk to her every week, even though we arent in the same country. One friend I had since about 6th grade and we still talk to eachother, but its not the same. people grow apart, and become different.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:39 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• It's rewrite not re write hon and yes the question is poorly written.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My ex best friend stop being my friend about a year ago. I don't blame her. She doesn't like my boyfriend and he doesn't like her so I picked him. And when he broke up with me for another girl she was there for me everyday and then we got back together I ditched her. I miss her so much and I wish my boyfriend and her can put aside their differences. She helped me take care of my daughter when I was all alone and now she won't even come see me. It sucks, I feel like I lost not only my best friend but my sister.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 10:47 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Who cares if it's not proper grammar? Obviously there are people that understood the premise of the question.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 3:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2009