Unemployment...im sooo lost!

I filed unemployment and got it. Im a bit confused on everything now though. in the guide book it says if you work and make money you have to report it, which i just got a part time job its 15 hours a week. i reported how much i made last week... and it then asked if i am working full time and i put no. because im not. You also put how much earning you make every week and if its more than your weekly UI payment, you dont get your UI.... im confused though am i still getting unemployment while im working this part time job? im looking all over the site for this information but canNOT find it. i also cannot find anywhere on the site on what to do if you do get a job...... any help would help thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They make up the difference if there is one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• what makes up the difference?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I want to say that if your benefits are more then what you are making then they will pay you the difference. My neighbor has been laid off and asked back here and there and she says she just reports everything that is happening with her work schedule and gets the difference. I could answer you tomorrow after I ask her but IDK know who you are. You can OM me if you want. Good Luck.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:44 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• oops PM* to answer your recent question if you get $150 a week from UI and you found a job that pays let's say $100 they will still give you $50 until you find a better job.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:47 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• That is why I don't take the job until it is 40 or more hours a week
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Aug. 19, 2009