Do you tell a stranger these things if you notice them?

So you are in the store... the lady at the counter has a GIANT booger hanging out of her nose.... do you tell her?

Or...
you are walking in the store and see someone bending over and their butt crack is hanging out... do you tell them?

Or....
If you are at work, school or anywhere else and you notice a woman with a blood mark on her pants from her dear aunt flow... do you tell her?

When would you and when wouldnt you tell a stranger these things?

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 4:14 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd tell. Ther was a woman at work the other night who had dryer lint on the back of her black dress. It drove me nuts and I finally said I'm not trying to be fresh but you have lint all over your back here let me get it. She looked at me and said I wore this dress all day at work. Yep.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:21 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• id only tell about the blood .
    queenamy

Answer by queenamy at 4:18 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I agree, just the blood!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:21 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yea, I would only tell a woman she had a blood stain on her pants.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:22 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• For the booger, I'd probably try to make eye contact and brush my nose.

For the blood I'd tell.

Answer by Bmat at 7:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• omg I WOULD TELL ABOUT EVERYTHING......WOULDN'T YOU WANT SOMEBODY TO TELL YOU IF YOU HAD A GIANT BUGGER HANGING OUT OR FOOD IN YOU TEETH?!!! I CANT STAND IF I WENT SOME WHERE'S WITH ALLOT OF PEOPLE AND THEN I COME HOME AND HAVE SOMETHING IN MY TEETH ITS LIKE WTH YOUR NOT GONNA TELL ME WHEN IM STANDING RYT IN FRONT OF YOU TALKING! I WOULD TELL YOU !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:37 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I'd only tell about the last thing. It's embarrasing, the first two, but I think more embarassing if someone you don't know points it out! At least if you find it, you can act like no one saw it and move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• LOL.... I would tell!!! I was in the store about a year ago... I used the public restroom and they didnt have those toilet seat covers so I did it the old fashion way and used strips of TP on the seat~ I was with my daughter who at the time wanted to hurry in the restroom... Well after using the restroom I continued my shopping for about another 2 hours... when I got home, my husband asked me what was hanging out of the back of my pants.... I guess I was in such a hurry at the store restroom that I pulled up my pants and a piece of the TP that was on the seat, got caught in my pants and I was walking around the store for 2 HOURS with a TOILET PAPER 'tail' hanging out of my pants and NOBODY told me about it!!! UGH!!! What the hell??? I soooo wouldve told someone else if that happened to them! LOL EMBARRASSING!!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2009