the pill

ok this may sound stupid but can you fall pregnant on the pill as soon as you start it??? im not pregnant as iv just started my period..(sorry tmi)

jacksonsmumm908

Asked by jacksonsmumm908 at 5:25 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Health

• I DID!!! I just started YAZ about a week ago and my boobs were sore, I got extemely tired, I was puking! I haven't had sex in almost 6 mos now so I knew I wasn't pregnant... it's the pill! what pill are you on?
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• well i started my pill sunday just gone and i should stop my period tomorrow. im on the YAZ pill now.. the reason i asked is coz me and my partner like to have unprotected sex(sorry tmi) thats why i asked if it can happen.. do you think we should wait awhile b4 we do just incase i do fall pregnant??
    jacksonsmumm908

Answer by jacksonsmumm908 at 6:16 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I really don't know! if you do wait a while and you don't want to get pregnant, I might try the pull out method or something similar (we don't like condoms.... and have unprotected sex as well!) But I had a lot of pregnancy symptoms from the first day to about the 6th day. what does the insert thing say? I think there is always a possibility of getting pregnant on the pill, I've had a few friends get pregnant on this pill... and I might stop the pill as well until I knew I wasn't pregnant. But just need to be careful in the meantime! GL!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:25 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• well we all ready have a 18month old son we want another baby but not just yet... might have to try the pull out method... but thnx so much for your help:)
    jacksonsmumm908

Answer by jacksonsmumm908 at 6:32 AM on Aug. 19, 2009