Freaking out!!

Ok so my FH and I are ttc and have been for 2mos. Today is my first peak day for ovulation according to the calander thingy. I was reading up on how to increase chances of pregnancy. And i read the woman shouldnt be stressed it can mess with ovulation. AHH im totally stressed. Have been looking for a job for 2mos now and no luck, and trying to plan my wedding which is in 17 days! So obviously im stressed. Should i be worried? Also it said something like heat to the testicles can decrease sperm production or something? Well my FH works in a foundry where its 90 degrees plus everyday its nice outside. So will this mess it up as well? I did have my period this month but it was light for 2 days vs the full 6 would this mean my ovulation would be earlier? Or could this mean I am prego? I heard you can still have very light n be prego Would it be worth buying one of those kits today if my first day to try is today? through the 25th?

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 5:45 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a breath, it will be ok.
    Yes heat messes with it but I think thats more along the lines of if your SO is wearing tight leather pants and there is no breathing room!
    You can have a light period while pregnant. It can't hurt to test.
    I planned my wedding in one day, it is possible. We called one of the chapels in TN and ended up getting a free wedding (if on a weekday) when we booked a cabin for a week. There was our honeymoon and wedding all in one. It was very nice and private just like we wanted. We did invite my parents (It is small but I think you can invite like 30 ppl) so my dad could walk me down the aisle but that was it.
    About the job, you just have to look in the right spots. It will take longer than normal but I just got a new job at a bank and we always have 4-5 jobs posted.
    Good luck!
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:38 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Take a moment and breathe! Take a hot bath this evening before you fiance gets home and relax! I think you have a lot going on! Just take it one step at a time. As far as you possibly being pregnant...it is possible but also know that stress can also mess up your periods. Try to relax and it will happen when it is suppose to happen. Take it slow and enjoy these moments!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:55 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• aculy you should take a cool bath is better for the swimers lol an what the other girls said good luck baby dust to all
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 9:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2009