Did you vote for Obama?

If you voted for Obama, are you still happy with your choice, or do you regret it now?

Not saying there is anything to regret, just wondering :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I voted for Obama and yes I do regret it. NOT because of anything he has done, no. But because I have continued my political studies and have discovered that I am politically a Libertarian and I wish that my votes last year had reflected my current political views. I think everyone should do extensive research on ALL the political parties and decide where they stand, there are a lot more than two parties out there.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• nope! neither one!! I decided for this time not to bother my self voting, look at the fckn choices we had palin???? sorry I got sick of her the first 100000x   she was on my screen every time i turn on my TV.and Obama I just can't vote for people that agree to KILL babies .

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yes, I voted for him. Yes, I'm still happy with my decision. Maybe it's because I bothered to inform myself on WHAT I was voting for before I did it.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 7:40 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• No!! And not for McCain eihter. I voted third party.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:45 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yes, I voted for him
    BUT I AM DISAPPOINTED HE IS HAVING SO MUCH DIFFICULTY FOLLOWing THROUGH WITH A PUBLIC HEALTH CARE OPTION DUE TO IGNORANT SELFISH PEOPLE! Well one baby step at a time, since so many people can't handle change. Stupid Stupid people!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• sure did, and do i regret it? No.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:26 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Didn't vote for him. I voted Libertarian. Sick to death of Dems and Reps.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• NO!!!!
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 8:30 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yes, without regrets!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 8:39 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• No...I didn't ... I felt he was still to young and fresh to really know what presidency was all about ... guess I was right.

My daughter cries every time she sees Obama on T.V. and yells at him...she's still upset Mickey Mouse didn't win....LOL ...THAT may have been our best option
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Aug. 19, 2009