DOES ANYONE SELL GOLD CANYON CANDLES???

I JUST JOINED AND WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HEAR HOW YOU LADIES ARE DOING IN THIS BUISNESS!!!!

Iza320

Asked by Iza320 at 7:30 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• I personally never signed up, I was going to but didn't like the minimum quota's. A girlfriend of mine signed up just about a year ago but has recently decided to quit. Apparently there were a few reasons she's quitting, the quota's, she said the candles have changed and do not have nice scent throws anymore, not many people in our area want to buy Gold Canyon Candles anymore because they are too expensive, etc, etc.
    I decided to make my own candles, and I've been doing better than she ever did because my candles are cheaper to make and to sell. Mine sell like hotcakes where as hers sat for quite awhile. I hope you have better luck than she did
    CynCity1985

Answer by CynCity1985 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Good luck and Welcome to the Gold Canyon family! I, too, am a demonstrator and love everythingn about Gold Canyon. The company, business and the products. The quarterly minimum quota is nothing to reach. People just have to be willing to put a little work into it. You cannot just join and expect orders to come to you. You have to get out and work it. Just like any other business. You will do great if you believe in your products and put some time and effort in. People everywhere love Gold Canyon and there are still so many that have never heard of them. Good luck and have fun!
    cljensen

Answer by cljensen at 9:42 AM on Nov. 18, 2009