its f##king 4am and I just got woke up....ahhhhh

so im peacefully asleep
which I have very bad insomnia so I barely get to sleep before 3am. But anyway, my SO wakes me up because he is being loud in the bathroom and taking a shower, and shaving. he knows I barely can get to sleep as it is and he looks at me and he thinks that its okay that Im awake.

I was like are you on drugs, why are you wakingme up at 4am....he's all slurring his words and saying Im crazy.

OMG Im not letting him in bed, now Im going to be up for the rest of the day and its his fault. So If I cant get any sleep he cant get any sleep. He has to work 4pm-1am every day this week and Im not letting him get sleep at all, as long as Im awake he'll be awake. Im so freaking irritated and pregnant and cant sleep

and he's saying I have no reason to be mad and that I should let him go to bed WTF? Fuck him
what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• lol I would calm down before I smaked the crapoutta him. I am sorry he was so thoughtless and what I would do is clearly let him know that you cant sleep as it is, let alone when he decides that he can be so loud. Its just a man thing hon, being thoughtless yto the needs and scheduals of others. hellhe figures he is on his schedual and youo should be too...bull%$^&. Tell him if he keeps waking oyu up life will get pretty freaky for him as you will be sure to vacuum next to the bed while he sleeps EVERYDAY.
    hope you got some rest mama.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:40 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• OP

thanks...im making him stay awake because I want him to feel my pain...My insomnia has always been so bad that I have gone literally weeks with only getting 2 hours of sleep a night...I hope he's ready for this because now Im all irritated and this is not the first time he has done this so I am going to make him pay this time...ha

I can be thoughtless too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• how childish
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Aug. 19, 2009