House Dems Seek Records From Health Insurers............

Are they just not LISTENING?
LESS gov't means cut this crap out....
AND
President Barack Obama, trying to regain control of the health-care debate, will likely shift his pitch in September, White House and Democratic officials said, as he faces pressure from supporters to talk more about the moral imperative to provide health insurance to all Americans.

Ok. This isn't difficult. You can REFORM HC WITHOUT UHC! I am not understanding the moral obligation to provide people with HC. To make HC more affordable...yes. R-E-F-O-R-M. The ONLY reason the gov't needs an INDEPENDENT run company's records is if they suspect tax fraud OR if the taxpayers are taking it over....NOT for political one upmanship. This pisses me off...whats next....And I don't see how how "changing his tone" Is any more of a discussion..its just more patting on the head to people he assumes are too stupid to understand what they are READING! W

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 8:14 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events