Clean Catch Urine Sample

Did you ever have a problem with this??? I did with my first pregnancy...and yes I did everything they told me to, but still had trouble with it! This always makes me feel like such an idiot...please tell me I am not the only one!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ha ha ha! That's good to know. I've always kind of wondered if others have as much trouble as I do, but it's not something I would ever ask.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 8:43 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• You are NOT the only one. I think most people pee on their hands every time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I never had a problem doing this. Practice your kegals (stopping your urine mid stream) that will build up the muscles "down there"
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:48 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• If you are trying to pee to perfrom a pregnancy test, I never hold the stick in my urine stream. I pee in a Dixie cup and then dip the stick in it....like they do when you go to the doctor's office and give you a urine pregnancy test. It is cleaner and the results are more accurate. Just make sure you hold the stick in the cup as many seconds as it is recommended on the instructions.
    Gaskinwife

Answer by Gaskinwife at 10:58 AM on Aug. 19, 2009