did anyone get these as pregnancy symptoms?

i have had a headache and a runny nose for the past few days, how many of you had these and found out you were pregnant? i have other symptoms too, possible implantation bleeding , just waiting till it is safe too test. i have also had really bad heartburn for the past 2 weeks, had my gallbladder taken out in march and have had no problems with that till now.

mommyoffour0202

Asked by mommyoffour0202 at 8:23 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a headache for days before my BFP. I live near the coast so I think a sinus infection is issued to everyone who lives here. I hope you get the answer you're looking for.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• 2 weeks ago you couldnt be pregnant...LOL

if you have implantation bleeding now that is

no, no one I know had a runny nose as a symptom of getting pregnant

wait until your missed period and test, that way you dont get your hopes up too high
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• "2 weeks ago i couldnt be pregnant, lol," what does that mean? and i have heard that a runny nose and a headache have been symptoms from others.
    mommyoffour0202

Answer by mommyoffour0202 at 8:57 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I've had a runny nose problem since I've been pregnant. I read somewhere that it happens during pregnancy.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• my nose wasnt so much runny as stuffy lol, but it happened a few months in, but i had headaches i think bc i needed extra fluids, and wasnt getting it. i feel like i was constantly drinking water when preggo. could be too, that i worked a full-time fast paced retail job. I loved it, but had to have water all the time!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i had horrible headaches everyday the whole beginning of this pregnancy & a stuffed up nose. but i wouldn't really jump the gun thinking your pregnant JUST because you have a headache...definitely test.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• with #3 I could have sworn I had the flu and a cold

#3 was a surprise
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:37 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i had the same problems but then found out it was my gallbladder my doctor told me sometime you can experience some pains that i was experienceing before i had the surgery like heartburn and the other pains so its normal i guess try getting some tumbs it helped me
    cynthia18222

Answer by cynthia18222 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2009