Any other moms here 25 or younger with more than one baby?

Are you happy that you had babies young?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Aug. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm 27, have three boys 5 and under and yes I'm glad I had them young! Can't wait to have number 4 and get my tubes tied, yay!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:47 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I'm 23 and have one 3yr old SS and an 8month old....both boys! I'm glad I will be able to see my children grow, and see grandchildren. Cant wait for a girl! haha
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 8:58 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I recently had my 26 birthday and I have 2 kids a 8 year old DD and a 10 month old son. I'm happy that I'll be young when my DD becomes a teen and when the time for grandchildren comes. I'm up for 2 more kids I always wanted a BIG family. But I plan on having them before I reach the 30's LOL.
    nily

Answer by nily at 9:01 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yes and yes!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:02 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• im 24 i have a 4yr old step son and my son is 2yrs old i love being a young mom because i have all the energy they need not to mention that it seems older moms are less inclined to do spontanious things like a trip to the zoo that wasnt planned or stuff like that i love being able to play wiht my boys because in my heart im still a kid myself...i couldnt imagine bein 30 and having my kids...
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 9:03 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I am 23 and I had my 1st when i was 17 and now I have 3 all together Im happy I had them not so happy with their dad though but I would never regret having my children
    familymoms

Answer by familymoms at 10:03 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I'm 23 (24 in less than 2 monthes). I have a 5 and a 1 year old who will be 6 and 2 in December
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 10:06 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I had 3 kids before I turned 26 (I was 23, 24 and 25 when they were born). I don't regret it. They are 9, almost 8 and almost 7 now.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:08 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I'm 22 with 2 boys. ...but i didnt "have" them. ...more like they grew from my heart and not my tummy. :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:30 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• im 25 i have 2 kids my daughter is 5 and my son is 4, im really happy i did have kids early, i dont know if i would have the patience now. my kids drive me up a wall but i know i have the energy for evertything i need to do. also while everyone else still has to stay at home we will be able to go out without a babysitter once they get old enough. nope wouldnt change it for anything.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 10:39 AM on Aug. 19, 2009