what should i bring to the hospital when i go to have the baby?

sbechdel99

Asked by sbechdel99 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Alot of it is up to you but I know I like to have my own pajamas rather than the hospital ones. Its good to have a nursing bra and nursing pads. Any toiletries you may need such as toothbrush toothpaste hairbrush, deoderant. Make up so you will feel presentable when visitors arrive. Basically anything you would bring for a weekend away. Clothes to go home in for you and baby. Maybe a book or magazine in case you get bored but then again you may spend you free time napping.
    Eliza34

Answer by Eliza34 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Bring your baby book so you can write in information like who visited you.
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 5:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Whatever you want but basically pack like you are going away for the weekend! Except you might not need as many change of clothes but some cute PJ's!! You will have people stop by and you will want to have your hair stuff and make up and whatever else you need on a daily basis!
    ZetaMommy

Answer by ZetaMommy at 8:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I was charged 12.00 for a small sample size bottle of baby shampoo because I didnt have any with me! Dont forget your toiletries!
    njoynlife

Answer by njoynlife at 10:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2008